[Shutsanonofre] Fusion reactors: Not what they’re cracked up to be

do pfa dopfapfo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:30:56 EST 2022

We need to think outside the barrel altogether. Industrial hemp is one of
the most viable solutions for saving the planet. Homes made of hempcrete, a
simple mix of hemp hurds (the center cellulose product of mechanically
processed hemp stalks), water, and a hydrated lime binder creates buildings
that need little to no heating or air conditioning, are virtually
fireproof, waterproof, and antimicrobial. Using industrial hemp for paper
(makes four times the paper than trees in 20 weeks instead of 20 years),
fabric (from silky to sails), buildings (non-toxic that last a thousand
years), biodegradable plastics, wood type products, four kinds of fuel
(ethanol, methanol, oil, and wood-type pellets), insulation
(fibergrass instead of fiberglass), the most nutritious seed on the planet,
and thousands of other superior products. Growing the biomass for creating
these products will heal the atmosphere by sequestering carbon like crazy.
Hemp also mitigates toxic matter like spilled oil out of the ground.
They're also finding that the carbonized bast fiber of the hemp stalk
creates superconductors and supercapacitors far superior and cheaper than
graphene. Oh, and hemp needs no herbicides or pesticides because it's a
weed, so no poisonous petroleum needed there either. We have the
technology, and now that hemp has been moved from the DEA to the USDA, we
need to educate the public on its superiority to petroleum, cotton (uses a
quarter of the world's pesticides), trees (the lungs of the planet!), and
GMO corn (a horrible product for humans and planet).

https://www.hemporium.com
https://hempwood.com
https://hempplastic.com
https://www.hempitecture.com/hempwool